Monday, June 1, 2020

Wear The Heels!

"Here, wear the heels!" ordered Gary to me. I hesitantly slid my feet to the heel, and stood there awkwardly.
"Now, picture your dream girl." he said, as soon as I have the image of my dream girl, my body began morphing here and there. Reshaped to fit the image of a girl I had in mind, and before I know it I am now a naked woman standing in front of my friend.

"Nice bod!" He said as he inspected my body, and gave my ass a slap which I let out a squeak.
"Now get ready to get fucked as a girl!" he said and without wasting any time, he pulled me to him, and slide his dick into my wet pussy.

5 comments:

  1. I would love it to be transformed by my best friend in this way, and I would also sincerely love it to feel his dick sliding into my vagina, shortly afterwards cumming inside me and that at the same moment I will be fully aware of the fact that receiving his cum makes the transformation irreversable. Joyfully I accept my new being, loving it to become my best friends wife and mother of our children .... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will love it to be transformed by my friend in this way, and ask him to seal the changes by cumming inside me .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will love this way of being transformed into a real woman and grasp the opportunity to become a lovely, slightly chubby, curvy, fertile, attractive Indonesian woman myself with long, dark hair, and I will also make sure that I will stay this way forever and become my best friends wife and mother of our children .... .

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as the transformation into my dreamgirl is irreversable I will certainly not complain ..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like I said before - as long as the transformation into my dreamgirl is permanent, I will certainly not complain and sincerely enjoy the first of our many sex experiences .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete