Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Dumb


"Picture a dumb sexy girl in your head.." Angelo said to me as soon as I put on the heels. In an instance, my body shifted toa sexy blonde girl. And I can feel my brain getting empty.
"Oh, Hi!" I shook my head when I regain cntrol of my body, and greeted the naked man before me
"You got nice body there..." he said checking me out, which I only responded with a giggle.
He then grabbed my nec, pushed me to the couch and began sliding his dick in and out of mypussy.
"Say, 'I am a dumb bitch'." he whispered into my ears
"I am a dumb bitch." I complied
"Good girl, from now on you are my bitch. And whatever you're dong never take off those heels!" he commanded and I just nodded enjoying every stroke he made.

1 comment:

  1. If he sincerely loves her than I do not have a problem with becoming such a lovely woman myself forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete