Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Can't Be Real

"This can't be real!" Aaron said in his ex'es voice. He inspected himself in the mirror and what he saw was Jocelyn reflection staring back at him.
With the help of the spell he found which allowed him to turn into anyone just by wearing their clothes, now Aaron is the exact copy of Jocelyn.
"This is perfect! Oh my God! I missed these babies so much!" Aaron began touching himself, and gave his new breasts a firm squeeze.
"Its okay if  can't be with you, but now I have your body for me to enjoy!" he said to his reflection in the mirror and began undressing himself

2 comments:

  1. After becoming a kind of "clone-sister" of my ex-girlfriend I would immediately start to find a way of staying a real woman for the rest of my life .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. After "becoming" my ex I would do everything to make the changes permanent .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete