Thursday, June 4, 2020

Waking The God

Upon exploring a newfound cave system beneath the pyramid. Professor Milton found a gold plated room with a huge sarcofagus in the middle of it. He immediately called his team on the radio to come down to the chamber, but he couldn't get any feedback.

Filled with curiosity he opened the sarcofagus, revealing a golden trinket inside it. When he reached in and was able to touch it, a surge of energy flowed from the trinket into his body. As he can feel his body bursted into flame, and reshaped.
"I am Yheia the Goddess of Beauty! Thank you for freeing me from my prison, my child!" a loud voice speaks from inside Professor Milton's head.
"Wha- Who are you?! Wait! Is this breasts?! Am I a woman?!" Professor Milton said in confusion
"Yes my child, you are now in possession of my form. You will be serving me as my vessel, in return I can give you pleasure, pleasure that you will never even imagined!" the voice said
"No way... I'm not a woman, I'm a man! My name's Professor milton and I'm an archeologist!"
"We can change that my child..."
"No! You can't just change me! I'm a ma- um.. woman? And my name is Yheia. I am here to be your vessel." 

1 comment:

  1. A real surprise - and also a very nice and lovely one .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete