Saturday, June 27, 2020

My Own Secretary

"What the heck?!" Randy opened the blouse he's now wearing revealing Lauren's bare tits.
"I'm sorry I have to do this Mr Randy, but it'll just be for a week.. I'll swap us back when I get back." said Lauren in her boss's body.
"Thats the thing! I'm leaving to Paris with my family tomorrow, I can't go with my family like this.."
"I actually always dreamed to go to Paris, and this might me my chance to go there.. Even if I have to borrow your body." said Lauren while she cleared her Boss's desk.
"No way! I'm not spending a week as my secretary, I'm not sure I can go to work as you.."
"Oh right." Lauren picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hello Sue, its Lau- um- its Randy. Yeah.. I'd like to let you know that I'm giving Lauren day off for a week during my leave. Yeah. Got it, thanks Sue. That's it, you get a week off" 
"Please button up your shirt, I'm leaving now. Enjoy your week Lauren." Lauren said as she walked out of her boss's office

1 comment:

  1. A lovely surprise story. During that week as Lauren I would not only enjoy being Lauren, but also try to find out how to stay lauren forever. And maybe I will a lovely man during that week who will, unbeknown of the swap, seal me inside Laurens body while having sex and cumming inside me ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete