Thursday, June 25, 2020

So Soft

"I thought we agreed that today is my turn wearing Violet." Frank said to his roommate when he caught Dan inside the bodysuit masturbating to himself.
"I'm sorry dude.. But these boobs are so soft, i can't get my hands off it.. Besides you really enjoy going down on me last night, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I stay one more day as her."
"No! We agreed on this! I want to be touching myself too as Violet."
"Okay, calm down dude.. Let me just finish first.." Dan said and continued masturbating and bringing himself to another orgasm

3 comments:

  1. Some way I would make sure to stay Violet myself forever and enjoy the irreversability of it for the rest of my life as a woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After becoming Violet I will make sure to stay Violet forever, I simply do not want to change back ever again !! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. One way or another, once being Violet I would make sure to stay her forever! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete