Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Let It Go


"Let it go, babe... Let's face it, we're stuck like this.." I tried calming my girlfriend who's still trying to call the potion shop number.
Yesterday my girlfriend and I found a new potion shop, while browsing the vendor offered us a body swapping potion. It seems interesting, so we decided to buy it. Upon returning home, we immediately tried the potion, and followed the instruction given by the vendor. Drink half the pink potion for the man, and drink half the blue potion for the woman. And to swap back just drink the other half. He did warned us not to mess up, since it could cause our swap to be permanent.

We were so excited when we found out that the potion really worked. I go to experience being my girlfriend and vice versa. I have to say we had the best sex of our life last night. However when w decided to swap back this morning, we probably drank the wrong potion. 
I drank the pink potion to swap with my girlfriend, so I thought I need to drink the blue one to swap back. So we drank the potion and nothing happened. But there are no more potion left. Which mean we'll we stuck as each other for good.

2 comments:

  1. I will love it to be stuck as a real woman in this way for the rest of my life, and make sure that my former girlfriend - now a male - will be happy not only being my boyfriend now but also becoming my future husband and enjoy her new life as a male, while I will do everything toseal our bond .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice and lovely story, I love it to be stuck in this way as a woman forever! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete