Sunday, June 28, 2020

Is This Necessary?

Gavin checked his new form, and gave his new chest a squeeze. He tried adjusting the tight dress wrapping his feminine form, as it felt like it can slipped off anytime.
"Are you sure this is necessary?" Gavin asked to his friend Vance
"Of course! Trust me dude, you'll get so many free drinks dressing like that." Vance said
"I look like a slut.."
"Trust me, I honestly regret not dressing up like that last week. I could've gotten more free drinks! And you should listen to me because I've spent more time as Amanda than you.."

The two guys bought a skinsuit and agreed to use it in turn. They just got the suit for two weeks, and the first week Vance wore the suit and went to the club as Amanda. And now its Gavin's turn to be Amanda for the night.

"Well okay then if you said so.." Gavin grabbed his purse and walked out of the door
"Don't forget to wear condom wen you have sex!" Vance yelled as Gavin closed the door.

2 comments:

  1. Unlike Gavin I would intendedly forget to use a condom, to make sure that I will stay Amanda forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once in this bodysuit I would do everything to stay a woman forever, and I would certainly intendedly forget to use a condom .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete