Friday, June 26, 2020

Swapped with the Maid

My life was perfect before it was stolen by my on house maid. I was the son a wealthy conglomerate, and I have my future set for me. I will inherit my father's wealth and continue running his business. But now I can kiss that life good bye.
Last week my house maid, Diana felt she had enough. She used a spell to swap our bodies. She said I don't deserve such a life, and she think she deserved it more since she has been working very hard but she's still just a maid to the rich prick like my family. She was also able to cast a spell on me, making her gain all of my knowledge so she can continue living as me. And to make things worse, she cast a spell to make me obedient to her and I couldn't tell anyone that w swapped bodies. No matter how hard I tried.
The first thing she told me is to dress up in a skimpy outfit that she has prepared for me, and that I have to wear it whenever I'm serving her.
By serving, its not just clean up after her, prepare her meal, but also I became her little sex toy. Since I am now will obey anything she said, I find it hard to resist everytime she command me to undress myself so she can play with my tits.
"I'm glad I keep you around, I kinda miss these tits! But playing with them from this side is so much better!" She said as she played and squeezed my breasts while i let out a moan. She  zipped down her pants and pulling out her erected dick.
"If I miss my tits, you must be missing your dick so hard.. isn't it?" she teased as she gently stroke it
"Ye- Yes Sir. I'd love to have my dick back." I said
"Well, you can have it..." she pulled my head down to her crotch and put her dick into my mouth
"Lick it, suck it.. Like it was the best tasting candy you ever had!" she commanded and my body instantly do what she said. I began licking and sucking her dick like it was the best lolipop.
"Good girl..." she said stroking my hair, while still ejoying my master's dick as much as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment