Sunday, May 31, 2020

Soap

Using the magic soap that my girlfriend sent me, got my body shifted into a copy of hers for 12 hours. My girlfriend and I has been in a long distance relationship for quite some time. And in one of our call, I mention that I missed her body, I really missed touching her. And so she sent me a magic soap that as been infused with her hair which will allow me to turn into her copy.

I grabbed my voluptuous chest that were emerging from the water. It was different touching Megan's boobs thats attached to my own chest. Going out of the tub, and looking in the mirror, the sight of Megan's naked body was enough to turn me on. My brain were rushing n exploring her body, the body that I've seen and touched so many times but it was different to inhabit this form.

Pleasuring myself with the help of Megan's pussy were a whole new world for me. I did a video call with her when I'm still in her form, and she even admit how amazing the result was. It was like she was looking to a mirror. And now she wanted to try being me, she asked me to send my hair toher when i turned back so she can also try being the guy.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely story .... . I will make sure that I will stay such a lovely woman myself forever and sincerely enjoy it to be a "twinsister" of my girlfriend, asking her to come over and then going out together to search for and find a lovely husband for each one of us .... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it to become such a lovely woman myself in this way - yet I would immediately try to find out how to make these changes irreversable, and stay the "twinsister" of my girlfriend forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it to use this magical soap too - and immediately try to find out how the changes can be made permanent .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete