Saturday, March 21, 2020

Genie [Interactive Story]

Moving to your own new space was something you look forward to. The excitement of becoming fully in charge and free from your parents. You got your new apartment furnished, so you don't need to worry n spending money on new furnishing. But you decided to get some decorations for the space.

A few weeks later one by one of your order online came to to your doorstep. There was some picture frames, ornaments, and other stuffs that you bought online. But when you unbox a package from Egypt, you don't even remember buying something from there. And you also don't remember buying an oil lamp. But judging from its material and weight, it seems like it was an expensive item. It en got some exotic carving on it sides. It reminds you of the genie lamp from Aladdin. You set it aside, thinking that maybe one of the seller shipped the wrong item to you.

As you finished unbox all of the stuffs, you check your purchase list and everything seems to be exactly what you've ordered, except for the oil lamp. So you went to check the lamp, and began to examine a fine detail along its side. You saw a faint scratch at the side of it, and gave it a quick wipe with your shirt.

A puff of smoke coming out the lamp and filled the room. As it slowly faded and revealing a sexy genie in front of you.
"Greetings Master! Thank you for releasing me from my lamp, from now on I will be serving you and make all your wishes come true!" She exclaimed with such a joyful and sweet voice. You found it hard to believe.
"Ah- Are you serious? Youre- You're a real genie?" You asked
"Yes Master! Why don't you try make your first wish!" The genie said
"Wait, how many wish do I have? 3?"
"You can 3  wishes only. Please use them wisely Master."
"Okay, for my first wish I wish for....


~
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So? What ending did you get? Post what you think in the comment below, but please don't spoil it for others!

12 comments:

  1. This is awesome!
    I ended up granting unlimited wishes to my former self lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I hope you do many more interactives in the near future, it's nice to spend time looking at with the quarantine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stories interactive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story do you have plans for more interactive stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have any suggestion for the scenario of the next interactive?

      Delete
  5. I will start to choose for the sexy girlfriend ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will start with the sexy girlfriend .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three wishes will do, and I am not interested in wealth, but I will immediately choose the option of a sexy girlfriend ... .

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete