Thursday, June 18, 2020

It's All Over

When we landed in these bodies right after checking in at SwapResort, we thought that it's all over. My wife and I planned to go to SwapResort and purchased the couples package to be able to be swapped into another couple. We knew that we might be changing gender, and we were okay with it. However we didn't expect to be swapped with this lesbian couple.

It was great for my wife, since he could try a different woman's body and having a smaller tits is amazing for her since she doesn't need to worry about the weight. On the other hand I had difficult time adjusting to this chick's body. My long hair was such a fuss, and having tits were its own problem.

Fortunately the longer we spent in these bodies, we fell more comfortable and the body hormones has clearly worked on us. We both felt super attracted to one another, and that night was probably the best moment my wife and I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment