Thursday, June 11, 2020

Surgery

"How are you feeling? I'm happy to say that you surgery was a complete success." the doctor said to me as I just woke up from the surgery. Immediately I looked down at my body and I am no longer a man, but a sexy woman.
"Thank you so much do! So am I 100% female now? Even down here?"
"Even down there..." she nodded. I slide my dainty finger down to my crotch and touched my new clit as I let out a soft moan. It felt so great so I continued to put my fingers deeper in it, and I was overwhelmed by pure sensation.
"Whoah woah... hold it there young lady..." the doctor said, trying to stop me from fingering myself.
"Relax there girl, you'll have plenty of time for it later. Its your new pussy after all... You'll have so much fun with it.. But for now i need you to rest so your body can e fully recovered. And if everything goes well, we can let you out tomorrow." I pulled out m finger from my pussy and covered myself.
"Okay doc.. Once again, thanks so much for the new body, this is what I've been dreaming"

1 comment:

  1. Great work doctor! The new girl will have years of happiness with her new pussy! Can't wait for me to have the change! Zoe

    ReplyDelete