Saturday, October 9, 2021

9. Pet - Kinktober 2021


 "Come out girl" my girlfriend opened my kennel, letting me out and put the leash on my collar. I won't be stuck in this situation if my girlfriend didn't catch me cheating on her.

I was having an affair with some girl I met at the coffeeshop. We were just start talking to one another, and get more and more comfortable with each other before we start to sleep together.
My girlfriend were secretly a witch and when she found out about my affair, she was furious. Casting a spell swapping my body with the girl. She made a deal with her, that she will stay as a loyal boyfriend to her.

But it was different story for me, casted an obedience spell on me, it was as easy as snapping her finger and I'm now her pet. Now I live my life in the body of the girl and as my girlfriend pet. Her spell bans me from talking, but I may bark.

"Woof!" I try to say that I'm sorry for cheating but can't get the work out. She pat me on the head.
"Hope you learn your lesson girl!" She smiled before standing up and pulling my leash to the bedroom to watch her have sex with my former body

1 comment:

  1. The so called pet may not be able to speak. But, can still write words!
    Identity Theft/Identity Death is very old and overused theme, not very inspirational. otherwise thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete