Friday, October 15, 2021

15. Body Swap - Kinktober 2021

 

"I'm gonna miss this body" said Gary to his wife, Kiyana. He sat himself on his wife's lap facing her and pressing against what used to be his body. The two of them has just had another sex and was contemplating that today will be the last day of their swap.

The swapped couple undergo a swap counselling therapy to help with their marriage. They're prescribed to be swapped as each other for a month so that they can see the world through their significant other's eyes. And it has been a really eye opening for both of them.

"You're so beautiful" said Kiyana followed by a soft kiss to his husband's full lips.
"Stop it, you're just complimenting yourself" Gary giggled but then pulled his wife for a deeper passionate kiss.

"I'm not! Seriously now I understand how you feel towards me, I can feel it because I have your body." Kiyana stared into her husband's eyes and felt more than just a sexual attraction but also emotional.

"Sorry that I accused you of cheating.." Kiyana continued speaking as she hold his husband's ass

"No way I'm ever cheating on you, specially on my body.. I mean your body" Gary said smiling still feeling his twitching pussy from his previous orgasm.

"So um, tomorrow you'll be back in here and I'll return as the queen..."

"Yeah about that.... Um, I'm not sure about you, but I've been really enjoying your body and life for the past month, and not sure if I want to be back there" Gary said as he point his dainty finger to Kiyana's muscular chest.

"We can skip tomorrow’s appointment.." Kiyana said with a smile embracing her husband's body.


1 comment:

  1. Wish both my wife and I would have been able to do this when we were half as old as we are now. I would have loved it to be pregnant myself and giving birth to at least one of our children myself, that would have been real shared parentship.

    ReplyDelete