Saturday, October 23, 2021

23. Strapon - Kinktober 2021

Previous part 

"Relax for me Mark- I mean Gaby.." Casey said after stripping Gaby down and pushing her new smaller body onto the bed. She continue to strip herself, which clearly making a good effect on Gaby. Casey then grabbed her strapon and put it on.

"Oh wait... You're gonna put that in me?" Gaby asked worried, Casey approached her with only a nod. And before she know it the dildo strapon has penetrated her new organ, sending waves of pleasure. Gaby has no choice but to moan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! This is... so.... good!" 

"Shhhhh enjoy it babe, I'm gonna help you reach your first female orgasm.." Casey said as she pick up the pace, thrusting into Gaby's pussy faster and harder. Until the new girl finally reach orgasm as she cum onto the dildo. She pulled Casey down and kissed her deeply.

"Marry me!" said Gaby after the kiss

"I don't have to say yes twice" smiled Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment