Wednesday, October 20, 2021

20. Accidental - Kinktober 2021

 

I lay on the machine as it start whirring, closing my eyes I notice there was a pink glow on the machine. A soft murmur from the technicians, the sound worried like something wrong is happening.

It was my first time trying the body transformation therapy, my friends have been using it. It promises an instant body transformation, wether you want to be taller, skinnier, more muscular, you name it, they can make it happen. I just want to be taller, and a bit more fit body. 

From what I know for male patients they use blue color, and for female they use pink one. Because of the difference in chromosomes so the treatment needed to be accordingly.

It was just my luck, that the machine I used were actually set for female, but somehow mistakenly labelled as male machine. Since it was just got sent back from repair.

The machine did what I wanted, which turned me taller and gaining a bit more muscle, but it also changes my gender complete with all female figure. 

Stepping out of the machine, the technicians immediately apologised to me. This has never happened before. They couldn't stop the process in the middle because it may cause some defects genes in my body. So they have no option than to let the process completed.

They brought a mirror and at a first glance of my new body, I look like a super model, with firm and full bust, long legs, and a fit body, I can easily be a super model. And that what they did to me, as a compensation for keeping silent of the incident, they set up a new identity for me, I'm Brooke now. They even linked me with a modeling agency, where I quickly became one of their most popular girl, and to top it off I'm now the brand ambassador for the body transformation therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment