Friday, October 22, 2021

22. Bra - Kinktober 2021

 

"Ugh! Why it won't lock together??!" I complained struggling to put the bra on. 

"You're the one begging for us to swap.." Alina said as she easily put on my underwear and pants

"I know... but its impossible to get this on- Aha! Got it!" I finally able to hook the bra, grabbing my new tits trying to fix the bra.

"I never knew your body were this attracted to mine" Alina giggled rubbing at the bulge on her pants from the sight of me.

"Yup, take good care of my little buddy will ya?" now I'm putting on her blouse and skirt.

"You sure you don't want another round?" she said as i rolled my eyes, knowing exactly how horny I feel everytime I'm with my girlfriend.

"No babe, I need to get to work.." I walk over to her and kiss her cheek "See you later tonight"

"Oh I'm definitely looking forward for tonight" said Alina walking me outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment