Saturday, October 16, 2021

16. Space - Kinktober 2021

 

The aliens are experimenting on making a hybrid between their species with human. It was just my luck that one night I was abducted by the alien, brought to their space ship, and we were zooming out to the outer space. 

On the ship the alien took me to a chamber where laid what seems like a mix between human form and the alien species. The alien trying to alter the abducted girl from earth into their species, the process completed but it somehow kills the girl's brain. So they did a procedure on me transfering my brain into the altered body.

It was sucessful, however they need to study and experiment more on making the hybrid a natural born. So for god knows how long, I've been kept in this room, where each day a different alien came in and fuck with me, hoping to conceive me to bear a new and better version of the hybrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment