Friday, October 1, 2021

1. Collector - Kinktober 2021

One night, I heard my door bell ring, opening the the door it was Alyssa one of my coworker.
"Hey Alyssa, what brings you here" I asked, but without any word she just stormed into my place

"Um, is everything okay? Do you need help or something?" I asked worried
"Kiss me" she said soft as she approached me, panicking I try to stay away from her. She's clearly one of the hottest coworker I had at work, but planting my lips on her specially without any clear reason is just insane.

"What the heck? Are you drunk or something? Do you need me to call you a cab home?" I asked while still try to keep distance from her. But then she burst out laughing

"Dude, you should see your face! I'm not Alyssa, I'm Randy.." she said while laughing at my confused reaction
"Thanks to this choker, I can transform into anyone I kissed before, and now I'm just collecting more bodies." she tried to explain. I finally engaged in a conversation with Randy-in-Alyssa, as he try to explain the magoc choker he found that allows him to be an exact copy of someone he kissed while wearing the choker, and it can saves the look of the body so he can transform into anyone at will. He had it for a couple of weeks now, and almost have the collection of everyone from the office.

"That's crazy... How can you prove it?" I challenged him, and with a blink of an eye I watch him shifted from Alyssa to Ellie, my ex who just joined our office a few days ago.
"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled as Randy spun himself around showing me his new body. 

"I know you miss her... miss me..." he said seductively while taking off his dress, and presenting Ellie's naked body before me.

"You kissed Ellie? You got her body?" I asked in surprise. Which he only responded by a nod.

"But not with my own body of course, I can use anyone’s look to get that kiss, and I'm gonna get yours" he said as he lean towards me inching for a kiss.

"Sorry bro, she doesn't turn me on anymore. Specially after the toxic relation I had with her. Even looking at her face is turning me off" I said while pushing him away from me.

"Ah! I know!" he said and once again his body shifted, now into a more developed body, and finally I can see that he's turning into Katie.

"I knew I should never tell you my secret..." I said looking at Randy wearing Katie's body so perfectly showing her naked form.

"Can you resist me?" he said in seducing tone. I can't help but feel the growing bulge inside my pants and not even try to hide it. He inching for a kiss but I push him away again.

"I'll kiss you on one condition." I said, "I want to fuck Katie"

"Oooohh you pervert" he said with a soft moan, "bring it on big guy"

And with that we engaged in a sexual way, finally feeling how my dick shoved in Katie's tight pussy, I try not to think that it was Randy my best friend moaning and moving his hips. Then it wasn't long before we both reach orgasm as he collapsed on me pressing his chest against mine.

"Now, for my kiss" he say, and I gave him a kiss, which felt so soft on my lips.

"Perfect, now that I can be you, its time to get Victoria's body, I heard she's so into you." he said as he get up from me and wear his dress.

"Don't worry sweetheart, after I gave her a kiss, you can make your move on her" he winked before leaving me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment