Monday, October 11, 2021

11. Pregnant - Kinktober 2021

 

Its so cute to see my pregnant body still asleep. I woke up and try to move slowly not to wake her up as I'm getting ready to go to work.

About 6 months ago, my husband and I tried to spice up our marriage and try swapping bodies at the body swap clinic. It was very fun to slip into his shoes and play the role of the man while my husband were struggling to be me, he still have his fun too. And I have to admit that our sex has improved a lot specially after the swap.

However on the day we're supposed to swap back, the clinic denied our swap and thats when we found out that we’re pregnant. It was hard for my husband to process, dreading the next 9 months of carrying a child and have to go into labor. I feel so sorry for him but there's nothing I can do. I knew I should’ve use some condom during our swap sex.

Luckily after a few weeks he seems to be taking it in and start settling into my skin. I've settled into his life as well, taking his place and go to work. Not gonna lie, I'm starting to love our dynamic.

I start to consider asking him to stay this way even after the baby is born, but maybe thats for some other time to talk to him.. Don't want him to be stressed specially during his pregnancy.

5 comments:


  1. I don't know where to write it, I'll write it here, under the last post ... I have to admit that your pictures and text is excellent, especially keep going, you are my favorite blog with stories ... I'm sorry, for my English, I'm from Czech .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy, thanks for the comment and I'm glad that you're enjoying my stories..
      If you have any idea for a story request dont hesitate to let me know

      Delete
  2. Hola mucho gusto, mi nombre es Jessica y soy una creadora de historias de body swap en español, espero y puedas entender mi mensaje, acabo de encontrar tu blog y me gustó bastante, pero a medida que bajaba encontré algo preocupante y es que, un creador de contenido que yo seguía y pensaba que hacía sus propias historias, pero tristemente me di cuenta de que está copiando la tuyas sin darte ningún crédito por tu trabajo.
    https://planetbodyswap.blogspot.com/?m=1
    Este es su blog si quieres comprobarlo y no es como si hiciera traducciones para el público en español, simplemente copia y pega lo que el traductor le traduce directamente, yo le haré una crítica porque creo que sigue mi blog, para decirle que eso no se hace, pues no me parece correcto, pero pensé que como autor original de las historias merecías saberlo l, gracias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial, encontré a otro creador que roba tu contenido, realmente esto me molesta.
    https://magicomundoswap.blogspot.com/2021/08/yo-puedo-ser-tu-novia.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What they both didn't know: by giving birth they would permanently be stuck as the opposite sex, and I assure you that I will love it to be the one who is givjng birth to our child(ren) .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete