Sunday, October 3, 2021

3. Pumpkin - Kinktober 2021

 

"As big as these pumpkins? Done" I said lifting both pumpkin in my hand revealing my new developed breasts.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding!" my bestfriend Harry were so excited to see me showing off my new shapeshifting power.

"Told you I can shapeshift, even altering some body parts." I looked down at my own body which has drastically changed from my own. I'm trying to prove that I can shapeshift to my best friend, but I didn't realize he was tricking me shifting into an image of his dream girl.

"Wow, you're really beautiful and hot." he said looking up and down my body. I noticed a bulge started forming in his pants, clear sign that he found my body highly irresistible.

"You can touch this isn't just for show" I told him presenting my tits for him to touch. I've never shifted into another gender before, but after a few touch by Harry my new female form start to get wet in the pussy and all I can think is having his cock in me.

3 comments:

  1. I simply love it to give my friend this pleasure, and very likely I would also search for a way to stay his dreamgirl forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I would have shapeshifting powers I would use them wether to become the dreaggirl of my best friend irreversably, or transform myself into a very lovely, slightly chubby, curvy, voluptuous, busty, fertile, attractive Asian (Indonesian, Chinese, Filippine, Japanese) leather woman with long, black hair, curious to find out which lovely husband live will be giving me ..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry is very shrewd! Love the win-win ending!!!!

    fj

    ReplyDelete