Tuesday, October 12, 2021

12. Celebrity - Kinktober 2021

 

I can barely remember my old life. It feels like I've been Ariana the whole time. 

At first I can't believed that I've been selected as a part of a contest to live Ariana Grande's life. I thought it was some experience to spend a few days with Ariana which I was a huge fan of and have massive celebrity crush on her. It turns out that they turned me into a clone of Ariana to help her perform during her concerts. The procedure took a few week to make my physique into an exact copy of Ariana's, followed a few months training to behave like her. But before I know it, I've taken her place on stage and perform in her concert with millions of people watching.

As you know celebrities has their schedule full and barely can have day off to rest, thats where I step in. On paper I never existed, I'm Ariana's shadow. Some celebrity might been too tired for their show, or some events, they need some time off. And as the saying in Showbiz "The show must go on".

My most memorable moment as Ariana's double is of course when I get to a concert as her, singing with millions of her fans. Oh specially some occasion where its actually me who received Ariana's award at some award show. I love how many people adore her thru me.

I don't know if I'm even allowed to post this writing as this is such a highly kept secret in celebrities. I'm not the only celebrity double, lots of other celebrities also have their double to cover them.

No comments:

Post a Comment