Tuesday, October 5, 2021

5. Lactation - Kinktober 2021


 I now understand why my girlfriend never let me suck her tits. She was secretly a witch and put a curse on her breastmilk, so when her ex drank her milk it'll turn him to a girl.

I kept asking her until one day she gave up.
"Fine I guess I can brew the potion to turn you back in the morning" she said before taking off her top and let me suck her breastmilk. Surprisingly it taste so sweet and good, I was so in love with how it taste that I don't realise I'm turning into a girl.

"Wow, you're pretty" she said looking at me squeezing her tits enjoying the dripping breastmilk off her nipples.

"Wait.." I stop and realized of my current condition, I am completely a girl now. She then start to explain what happen to me, and about the curse.
"So am I completely a girl now?" I asked her, she then grabbed my tits and smiled

"Yup, you're a real girl now babe" she lean in to kiss me on my lips. The kiss felt so much different than what I used to, it felt much softer now.
"This was supposed to be a punishment for my ex, but might be something fun for you. Let me show you how good we girl can feel" she said start squeezing my tits with one of her hand reach down to my pussy.

"I might lose my boyfriend and get a new girlfriend by the morning" she said as I was moaning in pleasure from her touch

No comments:

Post a Comment