Saturday, October 30, 2021

30. Silk - Kinktober 2021

 

"Somebody’s starting without me.." said Gaby from her husband's body as she walked in their bedroom and found her husband was pleasuring himself.

"Oh sorry honey, I just can't hold it any more... ohh.." Tim rubbed his new clit and moan in pleasure, while his other hand feeling his chest and squeezing his tits.

"Ahh Its so hot looking at you squirming all horny like that" said Gaby taking her pants off and start stroking her erected cock at the sight of her husband pleasuring himself.

"Are you gonna help me or what?" said Tim slightly annoyed by how his wife just stand there ctroking her cock, teasing Tim wanting more to be penetrated 

"Guess you'll never ask" Gaby giggled as she jump on the bed and slowly gliding her cock into her former pussy followed by Tim's moan. She started to thrust deeper and faster.

The couple has been enjoying their new life as their spouses, and the sex was certainly the best part of it.

1 comment:

  1. If I were a woman myself I would love it to feel that silk dress on my skin, seducing my husband to penetrate me several times every night .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete