Monday, October 25, 2021

25. Cosplay - Kinktober 2021

 

Joey heard knock on his door and quickly opened the door greeting his buddy Tim who were supposed to got with him to the convention. He put his superman's cape and opened the door only to find a woman in batgirl costume behind the door.

"Um, sorry. Who are you? Did Tim sent you here?" Joey asked confused

"Its me buddy!" said the girl, just barging in into Joey's flat.

"You won't believe me! The costume store I went to ran out of Batman costume, but they had a few batgirl costumes left. So they offer me this additional Dreamtechs body suit so I can fit perfectly into the costume!" said the girl as she walk and sit herself on the couch taking off her mask revealing a gorgeous brunette behind it. Joey can't speak as he found it hard to believe.

"Ugghh I feel like a real woman. This body suit really feels like a real skin, I don't even feel like I’m wearing a body suit. It just feel like the tight costume hugged my own skin. And don't get me started on how much people are staring on the street! Gah! They stared at my chest, I really-" the girl paused realised that Joey were exactly doing that, staring at her curves. She threw a couch pillow to Joey.

"For fuck sake man! I'm Tim in here!" 

"Oh.. Uh.. Yeah.. Sorry man. I just... Um... Wow... You're amazing- I mean your costume is amazing" Joey stuttered, amazed by how gorgeous Tim has become. While his eyes still glued to his friend's new curves.

"Fine... I know what you want... come here, you can touch it.." Tim rolled his eyes and Joey didn't waste anytime to start feeling his friend's chest. It felt so soft and so real, as Tim's new body started to enjoy the touch he let out a soft moan before snapping back to reality.

"Okay, thats enough pervert! We're gonna be late to the Convention, I can show you how nice this body is underneath." Said Tim pushing Joey's hand aside and get off the couch.

"Oh and call me Kimberly for tonight, might be weird if you call me Tim in a body like this" said Kim followed by a nod from Joey. He barely can focus on the Convention and looking forward to get back home to explore more of Kimberly's new form.

1 comment:

  1. I will love it to stay Kimberly irreversably, for ever, and sincerely enjoy being Batgirl during the convention ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete