Monday, September 27, 2021

Vacation

 

"Can you please at least put on a swimsuit? I can't stand you flaunting my wife's body like that" Robert said pissed at Jordan in Carissa's body taking a deep in the pool completely naked.

"Why so salty? You didn't complain about the sex last night, you even said it was the best one you ever had..." Jordan smiled using Carissa's lips as he move to sink his borrowed body into the pool, feeling how cold the water is hardening his nipples.

"Fuck you man, thats not cool to hop into my wife when we're on our vacation!" Robert were truly pissed at his friend for ruining his vacation.

"Heh shouldn’t tell you that I hop into your wife.. hehe" Jordan mumbled splashing water onto his borrowed chest.

"That's not cool man, we travel all the way to the resort, booked this beautiful private villa, so i can enjoy my time with my wife and you ruined it all!" with that Robert stormed off into the villa leaving Jordan soaking himself in the pool, but he knew that Robert will be back, he love how with Jordan, he can do lots of stuffs his wife wouldn't let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment