Friday, December 31, 2021

One Year


 "3.... 2..... 1..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" yelled the other party goers as the clock strikes midnight.

"Happy new year!" Alyssa said to me as she was hugging me

"Wow, its been exactly one year since your body got stolen last year..." she said

"yeah its a bummer, but I had such a great year with you. Thank you for holding my hand thru the entire year!" 

"Hey, anything for my bestie!" she said as we took another sip from our drink. She used to be my girlfriend when this random chick stole my body at last year New Year's Eve party and ran away with it leaving me stuck in her. But lucky for me my girlfriend has been so supportive for me, and since we both now straight females, we have to ditch our romantic relationship, instead we really clicked as a best friend. And I'm so grateful to have her in my life...

Oh and Happy New Year to you too, be careful out there don't get your body snatched like mine..

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, thanks for the advice, but maybe I want my body to be "stolen" ... . And also a Happy New Year for you too, Jesse!

    ReplyDelete