Monday, December 27, 2021

Rented Body (Part 4)

 

"Thanks again for taking me here. Its really nice!" I said sitting by the pool, thanking my friend George for taking me to one of his co-worker's house to enjoy their pool while they went for vacation.

"No problem, they asked to look after their house while they were gone and its such a waste to not enjoy the pool.." he said chilling on the sunbed while clearly eyeing my curves.

"By the way, love your swimsuit!"

"Thanks, I bought it myself." I said as I fix my top to better cover my tits. I then jump into the pool and went for a swim. The water felt so nice against my skin, but my swimming movements were restricted with these giant mounds of flesh on my chest. But then I feel my top getting loose as it was slipping away with the water.

"Gosh dang it, this top is impossible!" I was getting upset at how my top keep slipping from my chest, I guess I didn't tie it well enough.

"Love your tits Dani!" yelled George from the sunbed, he got up and approached me in the pool.

"Can I touch'em? Please? You've been teasing me all this time!" he said, and I start to feel pity for him and I nod my head. His hand start groping my mounds and almost instantly my nipples grew hard from his touch and I notice a bulge start growing in his pants.

I have no idea what happened, as if my body went on autopilot as I started to moan and get aroused. He undo his pants and let out his cock, offering me if I want to touch it. But Dani's body took over as I suddenly wraps my lips around his cock, putting it in my mouth.

Its not like I was blacked out, I am fully aware of what I'm doing and I'm enjoying every second of it. I began to slide his cock in and out of my mouth giving him a good blow. And before I know it he asked wether I'm okay if he cum in my mouth which I quickly agreed.

He burst his load in mouth, the thick warm liquid tasted weird yet pleasuring for me. And without a doubt I swallow all of it.

"Fuck! You're swallowing it?" he asked which I only responded with a nod as I continue licking his cock clean from the remaining cum. Then I snapped back to reality as I jumped away from his cock.

"Wow I don't have any idea you were that good at sucking"

"Ughh trust me, its not me. Its Dani's body. Fuck I hate it that I was enjoying it so much" I said angrily as I stormed out of the pool topless, going back into the house.


1 comment:

  1. If I were a REAL woman I would swallow it too! And after swallowing it I would not run away, but I would let him shove his dick inside me, giving us mutual pleasure(s), and finally release his cum inside me, giving me the experience I have been sincerely longing for so long ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete