Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year's Morning


 I woke up in the morning after the great one night stand with this chick I met at last night’s party. But surprisingly I woke up at the other side of the bed, and I woke up as her!

I got up and confirmed my suspicion, I'm in her body, in her lingerie, and the guy sleeping next to me is my body. Looking down I was greeted with two mounds of flesh, while wave of blonde hair flow down my shoulder. I got up, wobbled a bit as I'm not used to the center of gravity of this body and walk to tke other side of the bed. Waking and shaking what used to be my body. I felt so weak shaking him, he felt so heavy as I'm so dainty and soft.

He finally woke up, surprised to find me waking him. It turned out my suspicion was right, it was her in my body as she was also shocked to see her own face waking her.

Neither of us have any explanation of what happened to us, we had no choice but to keep going as each other, living each other's life.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely New Year wish coming true .... . Wish I had experienced this too when I woke up this morning. Nice short story! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete