Sunday, December 12, 2021

Admiring

 

I've been waiting for too long for my boyfriend to get dressed. So I went to check up on him. What I found was unsurprising, he was checking out my tits thats now his.

"Enjoying your tits?" I said surprising him. He quickly covers his chest when he heard me.

"Noooo..... Sorry babe, I just can't help it!" he said laughing, pretty sure embarrassed too of me walking in on him.

"Ugh I knew swapping bodies on our anniversary is a bad idea..." I said rolling my eyes as he's still giggling while putting his top on.

"What? No... You know I've always loved your breasts so much, so I was just got distracted while dressing up." he finally get dressed up.

"Lets just go to our dinner... You promised the best sex of our life tonight. Looking forward to that." I said with an erecting penis in my pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment