Thursday, December 9, 2021

Rented Body (Part 2)

 

The next morning I quickly sent a text to George asking him to come over, adn when he come to my place, he was just as shocked as me to find I'm still Dani's body.

"Wait, you’re still in Dani?" he asked confused

"Yup, I found out just this morning that I accidentally signed the monthly rent instead of the 12H rent. They even sent me Dani's clothes, make up, and her hygiene products!"

"So.. you're stuck like this for a month?!" George asked in disbelief 

"Yes... but technically I can ask them to turn me back anytime, but they have charged my credit card for $5000 for the monthly rent. So if I turn back I'll lose my money. Besides, I kinda enjoy being Dani" I said

"You're still Dani, is that means you're still my girl?" he asked playfully

"I don't remember dumping you last night, so yeah I guess. Also if you'll pay 50% of the rental fee..." I say teasing

"Fine... Thats just because you did a great job last night, Carolyn was super jealous of you"

"Had your breakfast yet?" he asked and I responded by shaking my head. He grab my hand and take me to his car.

"I'm taking my girl to a pancake breakfast then" he said as he lead me, as a wide soft smile forms on my lips. This next month gonna be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment