Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Cam Girl

 

"Oh my god! Thanks for the $10,000 donation from Mr_Tits_Luver!" I said reading the donation box on my screen, and to encourage more, I start to shake my tits once more.

It turns out when the great shift put me in this random chick's body, it was a blessing in disguise. At first i was having a hard time adjusting to her life, being a girl and work at an insurance company which i have nothing about that industry. Only took me a week, before her boss had to fire me.

Being desperate for money to keep surviving, I ended up doing live can show. Being a woman this hot has its own perks of course. The men are practically drooling to see me naked, and willing to pay big money for it. 

Don't get me wrong, this kind of work has its up and downs too. Even with all the money and attention I got, sometimes some people recognise me in the street and somehow it made me feel dirty and kinda guilty for using this body in that way. But over time I get used to it and even starting to enjoy this line of work.

1 comment:

  1. The best part of having a job like this is that among all those men who are watching you there are bound to be men among them who are super hot!

    ReplyDelete