Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Rented Body

 

Thanks to the body rent service, I'm able to be this gorgeous babe named Dani and pose as my best friend's girlfriend. He asked me to find a girl for him to pose as his girlfriend and come to a party where his ex gonna be. He's gonna flex his new 'girlfriend' and make her ex jealous of him. Unfortunately I didn;t found one in time, and the best option for me if the body rent.

So here I am, sitting nicely in Dani's dress, waiting for George, my 'boyfriend'. I can already feel lots of eyes were exploring my my curves, and I can't blame them, Dani is such a hottie.

"James? Dani? Is that you?" he approached me as his eyes were scanning me up and down.

"Yup its me!" i said with a huge smile as I gave him a twirl.

"Wow... I... Uhhh You look-" but before he finished talking I pull him for a kiss on the lips. He was struggling at first but soon he’s surrendering to my kiss.

"What was that? I mean it was incredible, but, what the heck??!" He whispered to my ears when I let him go. He was clearly between shock and excitement.

"Sorry, had to do that. I saw Carolyn walks by as she was looking at us, so I just instinctively kiss you. I'm sorry." I said. He then grab my arm and walks casually with me, until we met up with Carolyn when George introduced me. It was so clear that Carolyn has jealousy in her eyes, as she was eyeing me up and down.

The party went very well, surprisingly I fit very well as Dani and didn't raise any suspicion. George drove me to my place at the end of the night.

"That went well, thanks bro!" George said looking at me. I giggle softly.

"I'm not your bro, for the next 6 hours I'm Dani, and I'm your girlfriend... haha"

"Well honestly I have mixed feeling, you’re so hot, but I know its my bestfriend in there." he said and I was just about to get off the car, he stopped me.

"One last kiss?" He said, and I nodded. We kiss for quite a long time, and I feel his hand were start feeling up my curves. I gave a playful slap to his hand and pull away from the kiss.

"Okay! Thats it!" I say as i jump off the car as he drove away.  I walk into my place, looking at the reflection on the mirror, admiring what a hottie I am in this body. Too bad I will return to my body tomorrow morning. I still have the whole night to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment