Saturday, December 18, 2021

Pregnant

 

Jason sent a pic of his swelling belly to his best friend Patricia who swapped bodies with him several months ago.

"Glad you're doing okay, and the baby too" Patricia texted back.

"You owe me big time!" 

"I know, you don't have to remind me. Again, I'm sorry Adam got you pregnant, should have warn you about it." 

When the two best friend swap, they want to experience sex as the opposite gender. So they agree to swap and have sex with their bodies' partner. And so Jason in Patricia had sex with Adam, however Patricia forgot to mention that if Jason got pregnant the swap can't be initiated since the baby could mess up the swap. So Jason has no choice but to bear with the pregnancy.

"Promise as soon as you give birth, I'll swap us right back."

"Yeah about that..." Jason replied followed with a phone call to Patricia trying to negotiate wether they should just stay like this.

1 comment:

  1. If I would become pregnant while being inside my girlfriend's body I would request her to stay as the opposite sex permanently. I will live to give birth to our child(ren), breastfeeding them and raise them up in love together. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete