Friday, December 3, 2021

You want this?


 "I know how much you're obsessed with this" I let my new tits out and softly pinching it up, letting it fall back jiggling. Katie were looking at me trying hard to hide her emerging bulge.

"Stop playing with my tits!" Katie said as her hand hiding her boner. I know exactly how my body will react at such a sight. 
"Come on James, don't you want to have a little fun?" I walk over to her with my tits hanging out

"Cut it out, James. Not funny! Cover your tits for fuck sake!" I can see that Katie was getting annoyed, but I can clearly tell that most part of her really want to play with my new tits. So I get closer to her and put my hand on her bulge as I offer her a touch of my tits.

"Fuck! You win! I can't fight it anymore!" she said as her big hand grabbed my tits and give it a firm squeeze. And before I know it she has dragged me into the bedroom where we had sex, and she really cummed all over my tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment