Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Present


"No way this is real!" Andy said in excitement as he woke up in an unfamiliar body, and specially as a girl.

"Do you like it?" Sophie asked looking at how her boyfriend reacted in the body she get him as his Christmas present.

"Like it? Babe, I love it! This is what I've always been dreaming for!" he said as his hand start roaming his delicate female form, smiles looking at the cute Christmas gloves attached to his dainty hand.

"So just in case you're wondering, your name is Tiara, she's actually a stripper in a local strip club. I figured you would like her body type, I know I do..." Sophie said as she was also enjoying the view of how the new girl feeling herself up. 

A few weeks ago, the couple reached the conversation where Sophie admitted that she might want to have sex with another girl, while Andy on the other hand finally admitted that he had been fantasizing of being a girl and try sex as the opposite gender. He joked of the body swapping program, but since its illegal and can be quite pricey so Andy quickly dismissing the idea. It gave Sophie idea for the perfect Christmas present.

"We can try have our fun, and if you don't like it we can let Tiara know and swap you back."

"Babe, I just woke up like 10 minutes in this body and I think I'm staying. If just touching myself feels this great, I'm really sure having fun with you will feel even better!" Andy start feeling the folds in his new crotch as he let out a soft moan.

"You sure? You know you'll have to have her life too, right? You'll be working at the strip club."

"Yeah I know, it'll be fun!" Andy said as he give Sophie a little dance while laughing

"Oh my gosh, I've seen Tiara dance and you dance just like her. Maybe its her muscle memory."

"See? I can work as her. Give her a call and lets settle this swap for good!" Sophie picked up her phone and dialed Tiara's number then Andy quickly snatched her phone and does the talking.

"Hey Andy! This is Tiara, we think we'll settle the swap for good. You good? Really? Oh, you're coming over? Great! I'll get your IDs and all sort of your personal documents ready for you when you got here." Andy hang up the call as he posed naked in front of Sophie

"Now you have to break up with Andy, cause you got a new stripper girlfriend" the new Tiara said as her new girlfriend jumped in to hug her tight.

1 comment:

  1. I will love it if my girlfriend would surprise me in this way. It would make is a very happy couple! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete