Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Rented Body (Part 3)

 

"Wait... isn't that..." George was surprised to see me wearing the lingerie set he bought for me.

"Yes.. its the lingerie you got for me... Stop staring!" I said smiling as I try my best to cover myself, he just laugh and went to the other room.

"Looks like you're getting more comfortable in that skin now.."

"No I'm not.. I'm just curious... um, besides this looks pretty good on me- I mean her." I said as i took a seat at the couch and start scrolling on my phone

"Hey, I've been wondering if you maybe... wanna.. you know..." George said as he was staring at my body

"What? Sex? No way! Don't you even dare to dream about it!" I quickly put my phone aside

"You have no idea what that body doing to me, walking around in that sexy lingerie. Are you trying to tease me?"

"Maybe" I said giggling, its weird to have such power over men. On one hand I would never imagine myself having sex with a man, but on the other I really love the attention and showing up my skin and curves.

"I hate you man... Um maybe just a peek?" 

"Eww gross!" I said but a naughty thought appeared in my mind and I decided to flash him
"Hehe" I quicly slide one of my tits out of from the bra and give him a good look, as I position myself so he could take a peek at my soft pink pussy.

"Holy shit!" His eyes widen when he got to see my tits as I quickly covered it back up.

"That's all you get!" I said as I get up and walk back to my room swaying my ass. I'm pretty sure his eyes were glued to it.

2 comments:

  1. A nice and very interesting story - I am curious how part 4 will develop. Ig I were such a lovely gorgeous woman myself I would certainly try the sex experience with George, I would absolutely love it!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this story please do more

    ReplyDelete