Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Magic Tiara

 

When my friends and I found this magic tiara, which has the power to turn whoever wear them into a cock-hungry slut, I had a feeling that it would be me wearing it mostly. Even though we agree to take turn putting it on each friday night, so everybody has the same opportunity go get sucked and to suck.

But I can't hide my excitement of being turned into a girl and be so hungry for some cock in my mouth. Lucky for me, my friends didn't mock me of it, in fact they're approving it. So the deal has changed, we no longer take turn wearing the tiara on Friday night, but it will be me wearing it for each weekend, from Friday night till Monday morning before I had to go to work. I would have to be their cock sucking slut in the night, but in return they'll treat me as their queen for the day. It was a pretty good deal.

3 comments:

  1. If I would be wearing that tiara (and I certainly would wear it voluntarily!!!), I would take every one of my three friends in private during a whole weekend night: the first on friday-saturday night, the second one on saturday-sunday night and the third one on sunday-monday night. I would not only give every one of them a lot of blow-jobs (they are not allowed to spoil the cum on my skin, they are obliged to let me swallow it all !!!), but also deepthroat them, feeling that delicious cum sliding down the road of my throat into my stomach and intestines!! I am already looking forward to it .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will also allow them to fill both my delicious pussy as well as my delicious ass!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. The question is would you. Be the one, to try it out, do it your friend as the girl.

    ReplyDelete