Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Taking it for a Run

 

"Thanks for taking my body for a run babe! You look amazing by the way!" Nicole said from inside her boyfriend's body.

"Gosh these are so uncomfortable to run with, they keep bouncing everywhere! And I hate that people are staring at me." Bryan said from Nicole's body as he cupped his girlfriend's tits

"Should've think about it before you make your bet." Nicole said teasingly while she's enjoying her ice cream.
"It's so good to be enjoying ice cream while you’re working out in my body" she continued

"Okay, that's it let's swap back." 

"Um, not yet. We can swap back at home..." she stood up and offer her hand to her boyfriend, Bryan reluctantly grabbed Nicole's hand and walks next to her. He felt so much smaller compared to her now.

"That's not part of the deal. We're just swapping so i can take your body for a run, while you enjoy ice cream in mine. And I don't really like how boys kept staring at me" Bryan complained

"I know. But they won't be staring if they see you walking home with your boyfriend."


No comments:

Post a Comment