Friday, September 3, 2021

Vessel

I was unware of what was coming to me. Working at the museum's storage warehouse, one day we received a box of artifacts coming for an exhibition. I was clumsy and accidentally dropper the crate and it was broken.

The crate was opened, and upon looking inside I saw what looks like a jewellery box. It was a small box covered with jewels and diamonds. Putting my gloves on and took the box out to inspect if it was damaged, fortunately it wasn’t. I decided to have a little peek inside of the jewellery box, and once I opened it I can feel a strong force were coming from the box and it entered my body.

"Ahhh thank you for freeing me... huh? A man's body?!" I heard a voice started speaking inside my head.

"Who are you? Get out of my head!" I yelled in panic

"I guess I have to use what I got. You'll be my vessel to accomplish my mission.." and after the voice said that I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes I was feeling really hot, the sun was scorching me, and I realised that I was laying down on the sand. Looking around I noticed that I was in the desert. And that wasn;t the most shocking part of it, I found myself in a woman's body with two mound of flesh greeted me from under my minimal outfit. I couldn't find any trace of my manhood anywhere, I was a complete girl.

I felt headache as my brain were flooded with memories of the witch who put her soul into the jewellery box as a gift for the princess in order to possess her. Unfortunately nobody ever opened the box until I did. And using what remain of her magic she's not only transformed me into a female she also sent me back in time. 

"Perfect, you're awake. You will be my vessel to get married to the sultan. I have made your body irresistible to the sultan and I believe you'll have no trouble doing that. Got it, Saleema?" the voice said

"Who's Saleema? Is that my name now?" I noticed my thick accent and my new soft and feminine voice now once I am starting to calm down.

"Yes you are! Now shut up! There are the Sultan's guard coming your way, they'll sure will take you into the palace and maybe put in his harem. If you play this right, you'll be married tot he sultan in no time!" the voice said as I saw a couple of men walking towards me from the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment