Friday, November 2, 2018

Princess Jasmine

I've been stuck as Princess Jasmine for two days since I went to my office Halloween Party wearing the bodysuit and the costume of Princess Jasmine. I lost a bet with my co-worker, and made me wear girl's costume for the party.  decided to bought a package deal from a website that sold Princess Jasmine costume complete with the bodysuit that claimed made the wearer 100% become Princess Jasmine.

The bodysuit was weird, some kind of deflated princess jasmine. It got alot attention to detail, from the face, her hair, and even her private part. The problem is, once I wear the costume, I can somehow felt it merge to my skin, making it felt like it was my own skin. I ignore it and went to the party. Thanks to the voice changing chip inside the suit, none of my friends were able to recognize me. As something inside me was keeping me from telling my real name, and kept addressing myself as 'Jasmine'

When I get back from the party I was unable to take off the body suit. I tried so hard reaching my back, but there were no zipper to be found. Plus, I can't seem to wear anything else other than the iconic blue costume of Princess Jasmine. I am becoming a real life Princess Jasmine, and I enjoy every second of it. I guess now I just need to find my Aladdin, I need his help, I've been craving his dick ever since I put on the bodysuit...

3 comments:

  1. I am sure I will one day, without thinking of it, stumble upon it in some antiquary, buy it and be(come) a lovely woman for the rest of my life .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete