Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Twin Sister

Angie was shocked to find a girl looking exactly like her sitting naked at a couch when she entered her home.
"Hey babe!" the girl on the couch greeted. "You said you wanted a twin sister, so I cast some spell I found online on your necklace, and I am now your twin."
The shocked expression from Angie's face slowly faded.
"Todd? Is that you?"
"Yup! 100% exact copy of yourself.. What do you think?"
"I love it! I finally have twin sister.! So the necklace changed your body? What happen if you take it off?"
"If I take it off, I'll change back to Todd."
"well, then don't ever change it. And come with me, let me show you how great isit being a girl." Angie took Todd hand, and guided him to the bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. lol, seems like Angie has a pretty high opinion of herself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love it too to become my girlfriend's twin sister in this way irreversably ..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete