Saturday, September 11, 2021

Stepping Out

 

Stepping out of the bathtub, completed my transformation for good. For years I have been living my life as the wife of a billionaire, enjoying my day to ay life as his trophy wife. I have been hiding my true identity, I used to be a regular guy until one day I found this magic soap that could turn me into gorgeous woman. Giving it a try and I was loving my feminine side instantly. 

Every friday night after work, I'll quickly get into the bath then stepping out as this gorgeous woman, then making my way to the bar to let men come at me buying me free drinks. And one day I was actually approached by my future husband. He was a total gentleman, good looking, and my female side immediately fell into him. I hang out with him every week, until he invited me one night to his mansion then I realize that he was a rich man. He came from wealthy family so big mansions, nice cars, and money is everyday normal for them. 

Thats when I decided that I'll live as a woman for good, just so I can marry him. Ever since he asked me to move in, I have been taking a bath daily to maintain my look. I can't let him see my true body. But I know I need to find a more permanent solution. Using my access to my husband's wealth, I try to source for a permanent change from the soap.

I step out from the bathtub, admiring my body and know I'm staying like this for good. I am permanently a woman now and no need to worry of turning back to my old body. As I make my way to the walk-in closet, picking what lingerie I should wear today. Then I heard my husband walking into the bathroom.

"You're in here honey?" I heard his voice from the other room
"I'm in the closet!" I said loudly
"You prepared a bath for me? How nice!" I hear him saying, the I realized that I haven't drained the bathwater. I rushed to the bathroom but just before I could reach the door I hear splashing of water inside the bathroom followed by a girly shrieking voice. I took a peek from the door, not sure how my husband will handle his change.


1 comment:

  1. Wooow. This story should definitely be continued! I am curious how their relationship would look like from now :)

    ReplyDelete