Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Passed Out


 The genie stood tall towering what used to be her body, looking down at the passed out Dylan who now inhibit her genie body.

A few moments ago, Dylan received a box in front of his doorstep. Upon opening the box he found an antique oil lamp, however when he was inspecting it closely it began to shake and a genie was summoned out of the lamp. The genie vowed to serve Dylan for the rest of bis life as her gratitude of him freeing her. Being a horny 21 year old guy, Dylan was easily turned on by the lustful sight of the genie's body and curve. So as his first wish he wished to have sex with the genie.

No doubt it was the best sex Dylan has ever experience, having sex with a magical being such as genie was truly a magical experience. Dylan wasted no time to uncover the genie's breasts, exposing the massive tits of her. It was somehow very soft and so good to touch and play with. 

The flow of her power sent a unique pleasure to Dylan cock as soon as it entered her soft pussy. The two of them engage in an unforgettable sex. It was the most intense sex Dylan has ever felt, and it was the first time the genie had any sex since she was locked in the lamp for thousands of years.

By the time both of them reached orgasm, there was a surge of power bursted out of the genie's body knocking both of them out. A few moment later, the genie regained her consciousness and realized that she has accidentally swapped bodies with Dylan. She stood up feeling different in her new body, as she looked down at the passed out Dylan inside her genie body as a big smile formed on her new lips.

"Hey wake up!" she shook her old body as it’s slowly regain consciousness 

"Uh? Master? WHAT! Master?!" Dylan slowly opened his eyes only to find his old face looking at him, he was even more surprised when he start to call his old body as 'Master'. He quickly get up, feeling how uncomfortable his new massive tits bouncing with every move he made, but on the other hand the genie felt good looking at her old body and understand why Dylan was so quick to wish for sex.

"Are we swapping bodies? Swap us back, master!" Dylan said in panic as he inspected his new perspective out of the genie's eyes

"I'm afraid I can't swap us back, because you're the genie now. I think we can still swap if I wish for it." The genie said while her eyes were glued to Dylan's chest

"Please! I can't live like this! I can't be a genie!"

"Okay, calm down. I wish that I have all of your memory!" the genie wished then followed instinctively by Dylan snapping his dainty finger, giving the genie all of his old memory. Then Dylan realised thet the genie was trying to take his life

"No master, please don't do this. You can't take my life..." 

"Well, I'm completely Dylan now, I have your body, your memories, I talk like you and all. I'm sure this is my life now. We can't swap back anyway, if we were swapped by a wish it can still be reversed, but we were swapped by my uncontrollable burst of power, and from what I know we're stuck like this." the genie said as she step forward and begin cupping Dylan's tits and playing with them. He looked at her action but he can't complain to any action of his master. He felt devastated but it was somehow comforting to be touched by his master.

"I'm sorry you're stuck as the genie, but don't worry genie I will take good care of you. Why don't we start by granting my wish for you to be horny all the time?"


3 comments:

  1. I agree with Siri Maria! This is a delightfully unexpected twist. I'd love to see where it leads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jesse, can you make a sequel for this story?! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete