Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Swap at Sea

 

"You look so hot!" Jeremy heard a familiar voice coming from behind him, he got up and turned around to see his old body towering over him. He blushed in his new form.

"Stop complimenting yourself!" Jeremy said to the man behind him

"You know that for the rest of this trip, thats your body right? You're Carly and I'm Jeremy" the man said followed with a huge smile on Jeremy's new pretty face

"I know! and thanks for swapping us for this trip this is insanely amazing!"

"All thanks to you for inviting me for a trip on your yacht!" 

Jeremy just met Carly on tinder, and decided to invite her on a weekend yacht trip. He imagined there will be lots banging between them since they both will be at sea alone, but when they reach open sea Carly suggested that they swap bodies for the trip said it might be an interesting experience. Jeremy somehow get on board on that idea and the two of them swap.

"You're not gonna cover your chest huh?" said Carly slowly turned on by the sight of her own tits

"Nope! As you said, this is my body for the rest of the trip. And as Carly I want to let my tits free!" Jeremy said cupping his soft tits teasing Carly as he noticed a bulge started to grow inside her pants.

"I'm happy that you're enjoying your new self..." Carly said

"I do! Especially when you know your way around with boats, so I don't need to take care of the cruise, I can just enjoy my body more!" Carly smiled widely not because how hot she see Jeremy in her body but the fact that he's loving being Carly so much. Her plan works perfectly, she will just need to stay swapped for more than 24 hours then the swap would be permanent. Judging by how much Jeremy enjoys her skin, she doubt that he'll be asking to swap back until the end of weekend.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely story - and yes, I would make sure to stay Carly too without giving it a second thought .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete