Friday, August 27, 2021

Caught in the Act

 

I've always had my suspicions on my husband everytime he went on a business trip. That he was fucking other girls while away from me. 

So this time, after I texted him and call his phone for a few time with no answer, I knew he was up for something. I know that he had no business around that time, and checking from his phone location he was still in the hotel. I know that I might be thinking too much, he's probably just having a nap or maybe doing some workout in the hotel's gym, but I have to make sure.

I was gifted with the ability to possess anyone, but I'm not doing it so much anymore. However this time I feel like I need to use my gift just to clarify what's my husband been up to. Laying down on my bed and focusing my mind into his body, I can feel the room began shifted as my consciousness transferred into his body.

I was awaken by the feeling or great arousal, felt a strange sensation in my crotch are as I open my eyes and saw a big-titted whore riding my husband's dick, or should I say my dick.

"HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed in the familiar voice of my husband. My suspicion were confirmed, he's fucking other girl.  The girl on the other hand were smiling and continue to moan with my reaction. I tried to push her away but I was flushed with great pleasure, never really know how it feels to have a dick, specially having it in a pussy.

My body surrendered to the pleasure as I can only groan, while the girl work her way on my new dick. Before long we cummed on each other. 
I was greatly furious with my husband's act but I can't deny how good this feels. Maybe I should possess him more often, specially on his 'business trip'

1 comment:

  1. Nifty. Maybe on one of her next possession sessions, she can find a way to use her powers to push her husband's consciousness into the woman hookup's body.

    ReplyDelete