Saturday, March 6, 2021

Fell Asleep

 

After messing around with the body transformation spell, Lenny didn't waste any time exploring his new curves. By using a strand of Mikaela's hair and using the spell he found, he was able to turn himself o the exact copy of Mikaela.

He was filled with ecstasy as he reached orgasm when he played with his new clit. Soon after he fell asleep smiling with what he just expeienced. Let's hope that Lenny won't sleep too long, becase the spell will be irreversible after 12 hours, leaving him stuck as a copy of Mikaela. 

8 comments:

  1. And that might limit him/her spending time as other females. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wether asleep or not, I would make sure to stay Mikaela forever .... .

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I know about the irreversability of this spell after 12 hours and I will use it myself, then I would simply make sure to fall asleep just before the 12 hours are over and stay a woman forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it to be stuck as a real woman in this way. Gorgeous image! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will make sure to sleep long enough to stay Mikaela forever ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter what my future will be, as soon as I will know about that 12 hour period I will simply stay a REAL woman, long enough to be sure that I will also be stucked forever as a REAL woman .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just give me that spell, and I will make sure that I will become AND stay a copy of Mikaela permanently!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete