Friday, March 12, 2021

Help Me Take It Off


 "Good morning beautiful.." said Greg as he greeted the gorgeous girl laying next to him

"Morning..." replied the girl with a warm smile. But behind the skin of that girl was actually Sam, Greg's roommate and best friend. Ever since they decided to purchase the super realistic body suit, they have been taking turn wearing the suit that they named 'Amelia'. Wearing the body suit completely change the experience, they can truly feel like it was their real skin. Not only that, the body suit also has female parts that felt real like they were born with it.

It was a blast for the two men, even though it felt a bit strange at first knowing its their best friend inside the skin. But as time goes, none of them could resist the temptation of Amelia's sexy figure.

"Holy shit! I'm late for work!" Sam was shocked when he saw the time, he quickly roll over and asked Greg to unzip the body suit.

"How about a quickie in the morning, before you go to work?" asked Greg

"No way man, you know my boss would kill me if I'm late again. Now quick help me take it off.." but Greg suddenly groped Amelia's breasts and gave her nipple a few pinch. They both knew it was one of a few spot that could get Amelia turned on.

"STOP IT! I REALLY NEED TO GO!" but Greg didn't listen, he pushed Amelia back to bed, with both hands now playing with each nipples and he was kissing her neck. Which really turned her on as she let out a soft moan.

"Okay... fine.. do it quick..." Sam in Amelia finally gave up with the rising libido as he felt so horny from Amelia's body. He spread his legs ready for his best friend to penetrate him once again.

3 comments:

  1. I would make sure to stay Amelia forever, no matter the consequences .... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will love it to order a bodysuit that changes me into an Asian woman, and at the same time I would be searching for a way to stay an Asian woman forever and also becoming my roommate / best friend's grilfriend and after some time also his wife and mother of our children ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. After experiencing being a real woman using this bodysuit I will certainly never think of taking it off, caring to find out how stay a woman forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete