Thursday, March 18, 2021

Horny All The Time

 

"Do you mind?" I saw my boyfriend just unzipped my pants, and pulling out my dick.

"Again? Geez, why are you horny all the time?" 

"I don't know, I just felt these urges to keep playing with your cock. It seems like, you're excited anyway." he said while rubbing my cock slowly.

"Fine.. go ahead.." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thanks babe!" he squeaked and giggling before sliding my cock into his mouth.

Ever since we both agreed to swap gender, our life has been bizzare. It was weir enough to be the man now, but I'm actually quite pleased of how it turned out. I never thought me as a man would turn out pretty hot, and my dick was pretty big too. But my boyfriend was the one so happy with the swap, he turned into a sexy blonde with a high libido.

Maybe it's my body, this male hormone, just looking at his cute face already could make my dick excited. Maybe also because his new female hormones, that he went crazy for my dick. But I have to admit it, he really gives a nice blowjob.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely and delicious story .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete